I'm working full time as a Real Time VFX artist at Undertone FX, and pursuing freelance work in 2D and 3D on the side as well! Beyond that, I own Halseo along with two business partners, where I was the Creative Director on our first title Battery Jam, which released on PC and Nintendo Switch.
Savannah College of Art and Design - BFA in Game Art and Design - 2016
-Worked primarily on Midwinter Entertainment’s first title, Scavengers, and various internal projects as a primary VFX artist.
-Created Cascade based particle systems for player abilities, guns, melee weapons, grenades and environmental effects.
-Scripted and integrated various Blueprints for FX functionality
-Authored master materials and their instances for use in numerous effects, as well as post-process materials for status and environmental effects.
-Generated hand painted and Substance Designer based textures.
- Formed company with two partners where I lead development on our first release, Battery Jam.
- Organized and ran company, managed team and contractors.
- Created concept art, and 3D engine content for in game use, marketing art, as well as graphics, branding and content for website, conference booths and clothing.
- Created illustrations and various graphics and content for marketing campaigns.
- Produced media for in game content marketing as well as corporate partnerships with companies such as Alienware, and numerous Esports organizations.
- Devised storyboard and animatic creation for content release trailers.
- Produced concept art and 3D assets for six characters for a class based combat board game.
- Lead a team of four artists during the creation of a card game that went on to win runner-up for “Best Light Game” at Saltcon 2014, and land a publishing deal.
- Created over 150 illustrations for various cards in deck, it’s expansions and box art.
- Worked with Publishing partner to finalize content for commercial release.